Sunday, March 25, 2018

Mr. X and Rune - Giulia Design and Glitter @ Swank

The room smells like heavy zware tobacco and brandy... that lingering smell that only comes from dark fired Kentucky and Algonkian Connecticut air-cured tobacco leaves... the moon hangs as a crescent and the wind is down to a whisper... like deep water music that echoes... I do miss Mr. X.



Through the window of my library, I look for Mr. X... how I long to hold him in my arms.  I have taken care to dress extra special... in the most gorgeous gown by Giulia Design called Rune that is an exclusive at Swank.  Just look at the detail in this gown and how it ripples and flows... it is almost an embossed look that is oh so very Swank indeed.


 I especially love the red flower at the crest of the ruffle and the diamonds embedded on the sweetheart neckline... so much detail... Mr. X will surely swoon, and I like that!  This gown is made for Slink and Maitreya mesh bodies and comes with a beautiful necklace, bracelet, and ring.


Wearing

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Gown - Giulia Design - Rune - Swank Exclusive

Poses - Glitter - Dream - Swank exclusive

Hair - Emo-tions - Ginger - Blonde https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment