Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Mr. X and Courtney - New Jumo Gown and Hair... Wow!

Tonight Mr. X I am  feeling quite glam in this new gown by Jumo called  Courtney  and also her new hair called Cora... It  reminds me of a lingering under the midnight stars...I stood long where you left me...night enshrouded me... like the waves on the skirt of this gown... glistening and  wonderful...

I  stand alone here... desired  and yet... i  feel your arms around me... always... comforting,  true... constant... like the sun that rises  each day... and drops... into the horizon... I remember those  nights when you fell into my arms --- like a sunburst of color... and... you were total in my eyes... like sudden  blindness...  how happy we were....


This gorgeous gown by Jumo comes in 4 different patterns in  many different colors... this is  just one option of  24.  It is an amazing gown. It also comes with beautiful earrings and a necklace that are like a burst of fireworks in gold and diamonds.


These winter mornings are so hard...  it is cold and I am  sad... I  feel you  and I  try and try again...you are indelible in my mind... and in my blood... my mind conceives you and... I am always yours-- I remember that night... so alone  together --sleepy as always after making love...  a cocoon of simplicity... warmth... sweetness --  I am yours whereever you go....



Gown - Jumo - Courtney
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Jumo Hair -Cora  -Best of Ombres and Hair Crystal Roots
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment