Sunday, November 12, 2017

Mr. X let's Romp - Silvana -- New from Wicca's Wardrobe

Oh Mr. X, how many times I have thought of you.   Tonight, I  listen and think -- do you call my name?   It is late.. perhaps it is the echo of my fondest and most sensual desires.... I feel lonesome....  especially when I remember the things that Mr. X has whispered to me...


I remember those nights....his provocative gaze burns deep within me especially when our eyes meet....  even now I cannot help but feel exhilarated.   And, when  Mr. X sees me in this  evocative new outfit called Silvana by Wicca's Wardrobe an exclusive at Romp thru 11/24 (after at her store) he will fall in lust all over again....  after all, who can resist the tantalizing power of latex..


Mr. X says I look like an alluring angel...  he knows full well this angel is flesh and blood with feelings and  desires... I am no mystery.... just "Sita".  I love looking erotic in a tasteful way.. really what woman doesn't....  And,  Wicca's Wardrobe is  a "masterful" at creating  a look that is  sexy and chic and so much fun to wear.  I love the corset  lace up details of Silvana.... they beg to be unlaced!


Romp  comes with a color changing hud, it is so much fun to use.  Silvana allows you to change the color of the bodice, the  design of the bodice, color of  boots and even the rim of the boots... on the pants you can change the color and the color of the strip.... oh color me... wanton Mr. X...  like a flower ready to bloom.....


Wearing
Romp LM for  Wicca's Wardrobe (thru 11/24 then at main  shop)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/River/128/128/22

Main Store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22

Exclusive - Wicca's Wardrobe - Silvana

Necklace - Violator Whip Necklace

Hair - Shi

No comments:

Post a Comment