Monday, November 13, 2017

Mr. X and Chantel - *new* Resun

Last night, I found Bliss tucked inside your embrace. I found one thousand Dreams dancing in your paradise eyes.....In the traces of your touch, I found Music....Today, it is merely a memory.



If you want to make a memorable occasion, check out the new flirty dress by Resun called Chantel. It has a lovely lace hemline and lace trim all the way down the deep plunging neckline.   This dress is made for maitreya, slink, tmp, ebody, venus, isis and freya mesh bodies.


Chantel also comes with very sexy netting stockings with cute little bows on the back of them and high heels.  There is a fun color changing hud featuring ten fabulous colors.

And even after you were gone, I found memories of your kisses....Whispering Lullabies in my ear. 


Wearing
Dress, Shoes and Stockings - Chantel - Resun
Main Store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rare%20Jewel/13/146/25resun

Hair. - Shi

No comments:

Post a Comment