Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Autumn Thanks... Aphrodite @ Heart Homes & Ghee & Jumo

My friend Alexa invited me over to chit chat... a casual dinner setting... by Aphrodite @ Heart Homes called Harvest Dining Set at Tres Chic --- both of us blog for this fantastic furniture, decor and accessory creator and we always have fun collaborating -- especially since the products created by Heart Homes are so interactive.  I also have the perfect fall frock to wear by Ghee called Ditsy Floral Romper and Print Jewellery Scarf it is an exclusive at the Boho Fair. I have also added a link to Alexa's blog on this set... she really set up a gorgeous set for this party of ours.

photo Alexa
I love everything about this jumper with its adorable out sides, handkerchief hemline and sweater top. Ditsy Floral Romper is made for all mesh bodies including belleza, maitreya and slink. I have paired this with the new matching boots by Ghee called Essential Fall 2017 over the knee suede boots. They come made exclusively for belleza, slink and maitreya mesh feet with a matching eight color hud that matches the tones perfectly.



One of my favorite elements of this boho chic outfit, sold separately  is the jeweled scarf with beads and a tassel. You can change the hud to mix and match the scarf with the skirt of the jumper's adorable flower print that is so indicative of  70's flower power!  I have also paired this look with the sassy new hair by Jumo called Khloe.  I love the updo buns and the way strands of hair whisp around my face.  The hair comes in many colors and options with and without roots as well as ombre, vivid or a favorites optional package.


photo: Alexa
Somehow... when the leaves of autumn fall... and they have been... I think of  being thankful for life, health, my good friends in SL and RL... and, of course for Mr. X.  I love this low prim table by Aphrodite @ Heart Homes, it is so festive for the season with squash candles, wooden placemats and maple leaf plates. The table is large and interactive and perfect for having good friends over for a convivial time. I am also thankful for this fab plate of tapas in front of me.... YUM!


This table is so welcoming -- it is constructed of a great pine slab rustically elegant...  with lace ...  and wooden placemats with reed plate holders -- the plates are made of the finest pottery.  I am always in awe of Heart Home's attention to detail.... it always makes  guests feel welcome.

It makes me want to say come on over and please come and join us... and, really this is what every table makes me want to say... because when we  dine together, the bond of friendship and community deepens (unless it is Thanksgiving with relatives you can't stand, then it becomes amusing!!!!). And, this table delivers as you and your guest have drink choices as well as a full interactive menu choices to choose from... there is no way you are leaving hungry!


Table - Aphrodite at Heart Homes - Harvest Dining Set (tables, chairs, place settings, flowers, lighting, benches, interactive poses for men, women, couples and tons of interactive dining options)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001

Wearing: Ghee
Dress - Ditsy Floral Romper
Scarf-  Print Jewellery Scarf
Boho Fair - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamers%20Isle/123/119/22

Boots - Essential Fall 2017 over the knee suede boots
@ FAD - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forest%20River/74/68/2501

Alexa Maraville Blog Post https://bitsandpiecesofsl.wordpress.com/2017/10/31/discussing-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment