Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Mr. X and the Lady in red CWS for Swank and Emo-tions for Hair Fair

 Mr. X said in this gown that I look like the ultimate "Lady in Red" -- and I said, yes, of course I am wearing a new gown by Celestial Weddings Styles  called London Cherry Dress that is an exclusive at Swank this July.  I am also wearing  new hair by Emo-tions called Lulu that is available at the Hair Fair.

Imagine us, Mr. X dancing, cheek to cheek... under the fireworks this July... it will be unforgettable.  Let's be tempestuous... and impatient... yes, I love having you in my arms again! And, when you look at me, you always, almost take my breath as I lose myself into your stormy blue eyes. 


 I will try to be unflappable... and unapproachable...  but this beguiling gown made for mesh bodies that includes earrings and a fabulous brooch on the pelvis made of glittering diamonds is hard to resist... I know you can't.  


And, then there is the romantically cascading hair by Emo-tions called Lulu that is  an exclusive at Hair Fair where  25% f the proceeds of the sale of this hair will go to  Wigs for Kids thru July 16. You can wear  Lulu with or without the delicate lace and flora and shell hat.  Mr. X says to me, "Sita, you look ravishing... in red... and I have missed you."  



Wearing

Gown - Swank Exclusive - CWS - London Cherry Dress
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Hair Fair  Exclusive - Emo-tions - Lulu 
Event LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rhodium/154/81/24
Main Store LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2


No comments:

Post a Comment